What’s better than chocolate and peanut butter? A chocolate chip keto cookie stuffed with a keto peanut butter cup! That’s right, these chocolate chip peanut butter cup keto cookie bites are miniature bites of heaven AND they’re only 1.6 net carbs each!
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission off each sale generated when you shop through my links, at no additional cost to you of course! These small commissions enable me to continue providing great keto recipes to you for free!
I’m not one for storytelling in my recipe posts but I can’t share this recipe without explaining where the inspiration came about!
Growing up, my mom used to make these little miniature chocolate chip cookies and when they’d come out of the oven, she would stick a mini Reese’s peanut butter cup in the middle. They were simply the most delightful bite of heaven in cookie form!
Reese’s peanut butter cups have long been my true love (and the eggs, Christmas trees, pumpkins too) and not having a keto version readily available has been a hard pill to swallow. I am pretty sure I mourned the loss of Reese’s when I started keto. I degress.
If you’ve been making my recipes for a while, then you know I am a big fan of ChocZero! They make keto friendly chocolate and syrups that are to. die. for. y’all!
When they launched their KETO peanut butter cups, I immediately knew what I was going to do with them…make chocolate chip peanut butter cup KETO cookie bites! I am pretty sure I heard trumpets and saw angles floating down from the sky when I took the first bite of these.
See, I told you the backstory had a purpose.
You Are Going To Be Singing Praises When You Try These Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Keto Cookie Bites
And this is why:
- Chocolate plus peanut butter, duh
- Absolutely ZERO sugar
- Only 1.6 net carbs per cookie
- Crazy easy to make
- Fun recipe to make with your kids…they’ll love pushing the peanut butter cups down
- Chocolate and peanut butter
- Great for potlucks, cookouts, parties, and showers
- In case you missed it, chocolate and peanut butter
Making Your Own Keto Cookie Bites At Home
Okay, your ChocZero has arrived and you’re ready to bake. Here’s what you’re going to need:
- 24 cup mini muffin pan (I prefer this silicone one)
- mini muffin liners (if you’re not using a silicone pan)
- ChocZero peanut butter cups & chocolate chips
You’re going to start the recipe by making half a batch of my keto chocolate chip cookie dough. It’s really easy to whip up.
Next, you’ll divide that dough evenly into each muffin cup, roughly one tablespoon each. If you’re using a silicon pan, don’t worry about greasing them, but if you’re using a metal pan, throw in some mini muffin liners.
Now this is important, bake the cookies for 7 minutes. No more, no less. They will look doughy but they will set as they cool. They’ll keep a softer texture too.
You’ll need to let these keto cookies cool for a few minutes before stuffing with your peanut butter cups so your chocolate doesn’t completely melt. But, don’t let them cool completely because you want the cookie and the peanut butter cup to become one. 😉
Timing is everything with these keto chocolate chip peanut butter cookie bites! I actually chilled mine in the fridge after stuffing them so I could eat them sooner!
If you have leftovers, doubtful, keep them in an air tight container on the countertop for up to a week.
Here Are Some More Recipes That Feature ChocZero Products:
- Keto Chocolate Candy Bar Cake
- Easy Keto Crockpot Pork Loin
- Keto Brussel Sprout Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
- Baked Chocolate Chip Keto Pancake
- Keto Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Brown Sugar
- Keto Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Buttercream
- Homemade Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Sugar Free Peanut Butter Balls
Why I Used ChocZero Peanut Butter Cups In My Keto Cookie Bites
Like I mentioned above, ChocZero is one of my favorite keto friendly brands. I’ve been using their syrups and candies for a few years now and have never been disappointed.
They are 100% sugar free, sugar alcohol free (they sweeten with monkfruit- my fave), gluten free, soy free, and non-GMO. Basically, they’re all the “free of” which is what most of us care about these days.
In fact, their syrup is the only sugar free version I will use on my famous keto pancakes. And their chocolate chips, y’all, they’re SO good. I use them in my chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and any other time I need a chocolate chip.
And their new peanut butter cups…guys, I can’t even begin to tell you how delicious they are. It’s almost exactly like eating a Reese’s peanut butter cup!
Did I mention they are only ONE NET CARB each?! It’s keto magic!
Trust me when I say they are worth their wait in gold. Customers of ChocZero love them so much that they sell out regularly- yeah, they’re THAT good!
So, when I say you need to go order some ChocZero peanut butter cups to make this keto cookie recipe, do it and thank me later. 🙂
- 1/2 batch of my keto chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 ChocZero peanut butter cups, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cookie dough as directed in this blog post.
- Divide cookie dough evenly in a 24 cup mini muffin pan. It’s roughly 1 tablespoon of cookie dough per cup.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them cool 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 piece of a ChocZero peanut butter cup to the cookie cup. Press it down so the cookie comes up slightly over the candy. The chocolate may melt a little initially.
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes more before removing from the muffin pan. If time allows, chill them in the fridge to set the cookie and candy together.
- Store uneaten cookies in an airtight container on the counter up to 1 week.
A silicone muffin pan works best for this recipe. If using a metal pan, you must use mini muffin liners.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yield: 24 cookies
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 107Total Fat: 9.1gCarbohydrates: 3.6gNet Carbohydrates: 1.6gFiber: 2gProtein: 2.5g
The post Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Keto Cookie Bites appeared first on Keto In Pearls.